When it comes to selecting a facilities and support services provider, it's vital you appoint a company experienced in the transport sector. At ISS, we have the expertise and resources required to deliver a solution tailored to your exact needs.
Whatever your organisation's position within the aviation [link to page] or rail [link to page] sectors, ISS can provide bespoke facilities and support services solutions. By taking care of all your needs, we will also bring enhanced value to your organisation.
Understanding your requirements
Before commencing any contract, we take the time to listen to you and understand your exact needs. Through these insights and our expertise, we will design and deliver a contract that satisfies your requirements, not just straightaway, but for the duration of the partnership.
Delivering effecting solutions
We do much more than deliver fast solutions to your immediate problems. Working alongside you, we will strive to provide you with unbeatable value, continuously improving results, and ongoing innovations that bring you the benefit of market-leading services.
Ensuring effective systems
Our integrated management system combines every element of our health, safety and environmental processes. This ensures you receive consistently safe services that protect your people and customers, safeguard the environment, and secure your reputation. These elements comprise:
- Ensuring health and safety: Our management systems are compliant with BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety and we're in the process of obtaining accreditation. This standard gives you the confidence of knowing we're managing risk effectively and complying with the regulations.
- Demonstrating our environmental commitment: We are working to extend our current ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management accreditation across all our sites. Complying with this standard helps ensure we streamline operations, reduce carbon emissions and lower costs.
- Delivering a quality service: We are accredited to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management. This leading standard makes sure we can meet all client requirements and bring extra efficiencies to your organisation.
Satisfying regulatory requirements
ISS satisfies a wealth of regulatory requirements, including:
- Underground legislation: QUENSH (Quality, Environmental, Safety And Health).
- Overground legislation: ROGS (The Railway and Other Guided Transport Systems (Safety) Regulations 2006); Network Rail; Link Up (Achilles - core module and product groups); Personal Track Safety through National Competency Control Agency (NCCA).
- Airport legislation: airside working; PRM (persons with reduced mobility).