ISS Technical Services has the capability to assist customers with planning, technical design, solutioning, specifying and implementing capital energy investment programmes for asset renewal programmes and renewable energy projects
We provide a full economic appraisal for a range of investment
options including evaluation of subsidies, incentives and associated tax
breaks in both asset renewal programs and energy projects. We can also
advise on available funding options that will assist with the upfront
Our approach is to treat each building as an individual system, and
subject to an initial phase of due diligence we produce an asset
stewardship strategy aligned with the asset life cycle replacement
programme. This is then used to develop a joint investment strategy with
customers to deliver compliance, energy and carbon reduction. Energy
projects carried out by ISS Technical Services will provide you with:
- A wealth of experience in energy project management and delivery.
- Specification of the most efficient assets to deliver best value.
- Implementation of proven and effective technologies specific to your requirements.
- Monitoring of environments both before and after each project to verify our energy savings.
In addition to energy led upgrades and the replacement of assets, we
are able to offer a wide range of sustainable and low carbon
technologies (utilising FIT and RHI funding where applicable) including:
- Combined heat and power.
- Small scale wind turbines.
- Solar PV.
- Ground/air source heat-pumps.
ISS Technical Services is expert in delivering capital plant
replacement and system upgrades including specification, project
management, installation and commissioning.