Boehringer Ingelheim chose to partner with ISS Technical Services in 2011 and our relationship has continued to develop across their portfolio of sites
Our static technical resources have the additional support of a local
team of engineers who are also fully familiar and inducted with the
site. This ensures a quick response for support – both in an out of
hours promoting shared knowledge and expertise. This provides
reassurance for our client with engineers on site that are familiar and
What are the customer’s drivers?
Our success with Boehringer is attributable to our competitive cost
and our ability to deliver excellent service levels in technical
What challenges has our solution overcome and how did we do it?
On New Year’s Day 2014, the heating system in the buildings central
plant in Bracknell experienced a complete outage due to a pipework
collapsing, shutting down the whole system. ISS Technical
Services were called in out of hours to rectify the issue as access was
required on site.
“ISS Technical Services acted quickly and efficiently connecting temporary boilers to
the building allowing immediate access to site and restoring business as
usual to our premises” Tom Ryan, Head of General Services
Did we do anything innovative, unusual or different?
- Benefits of us using multiple resources to support the contract
- Self-delivery of a greater percentage of services
- Reactive calls reduced dramatically – reported monthly to client
- Added value by self-delivery – now circa 85%
- BMS upgrade – self delivered through our energy and controls team – improved efficiencies and environmental conditions