Our energy management service delivers:
- Multi skilled forensic audits and building energy modelling
- Projects including automatic meter reading (AMR) metering strategy and implementation, energy efficient AC, boilers, BMS upgrades/optimisation and lighting solutions
- Innovative ideas for the customer, including our Advanced Building Energy Management System (ABEMS).
- Energy Monitoring Application (EMAP).
- Full Energy Bureau Service which ensures cost management and avoidance through bill validation and utility procurement.
- Our online portal and dashboard offerings allow the customer to view progress to date and any specific reporting requirements.
- We have also managed and assisted NAG with CRC, Carbon Disclosure Project and BS EN 16001.
These services have resulted in the following savings over the seven year term:
- Electricity cost saving £5.1m (28,492 tonnes of CO2 saved)
- Gas cost saving £1.7m (12,640 tonnes of CO2 saved)
- Total cost saving £6.8m (41,132 tonnes of CO2 saved)
- Integrated M&E and energy service delivery
- Reduction of carbon emissions and their related effect on the environment
- Good corporate social responsibility