You know the importance of ensuring customers view your hotel and leisure venue as an exceptional place to enjoy your services. That's why it pays to talk to people who understand your business and challenges. Our unique team comprises hoteliers who have specialised in providing housekeeping management services for over 20 years. Working alongside you, we will help control your costs, enhance your organisation, and strengthen your brand.
Putting our expertise in place
Our experienced, stable and motivated management team is passionate about delivering the finest services professionally, efficiently and cost-effectively. Unlike many of our competitors, our hotel and leisure division is run by experts in your industry. So not only do we understand the challenges you face, we also know how to deliver the bespoke and affordable solutions you require to improve your facilities; from housekeeping through to landscaping and grounds maintenance:
- Management and supervision
- Linen management
- Mini-bar management
- Room cleaning
- Spa and leisure club cleaning
- Public-area cleaning
- Turn-down service
- Kitchen porters
- Overnight cleaning
- Cleaning and restoring floors and upholstery
- Facility services, including pest control, washroom hygiene services, floristry and landscaping.
Working in partnership with your business
At ISS, we will do more than implement solutions that enhance your housekeeping results. We will integrate seamlessly with your culture and operation, working closely with your management team to maintain service quality, contain costs, ensure guest satisfaction and encourage repeat business. Thanks to our strategic partnerships with several brand leaders, we can also use our global purchasing power to pass on savings to you, particularly regarding equipment and materials.
Delivering the benefits to your business
Outsource with ISS, and your business will benefit from a fully managed and tailored solution that delivers:
- An inclusive fixed-rate per room with no hidden costs
- Effective resource management to meet occupancy levels
- A dedicated team at each hotel
- Checked and trained team members who are encouraged to achieve their full potential
- The latest ideas and approaches to improve efficiency
- Complete housekeeping management, giving you more time to focus on other areas.
Managing environments for market leaders
Before choosing a housekeeping service provider, it's good to know other organisations in your sector are already enjoying exceptional service. Our 3,000-strong team of people look after many of the UK's leading hotel and leisure groups, including:
- Accor Hotels - Novotel, Ibis, Etap and F1
- Chantry House Apartments
- Chardon Management – Holiday Inn Express
- Derby Hotels - The Caesar Hotel
- Dolphin Square Apartments, Dolphin House
- Down Hall Hotel
- Earls Court Exhibition Centre, London
- Hand Picked Hotels - Nutfield Priory Hotel and Spa
- Meridian Leisure - Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express
- NH Hotels - The Hesperia Hotel, Victoria
- Prem Group Apartments
- Whitbread UK - Premier Inn Hotels.