In today’s economical climate, authorities need to establish partnerships which can deliver real value yet retain flexibility and reliability with cost certainty.
ISS recognise the pressures placed on Local Authorities to increasingly deliver high level front line services with reducing budgets. Our service model provides authorities with the flexibility to choose a single service or multiple service lines and regardless of choice for these to be delivered through a highly trained, motivated and committed workforce in the most economical manner, whilst embracing resources from within the community regenerating wealth and employment within the community.
ISS have, and continue to invest in our services through Investment in our People, our application and investment in technology and our social responsibility programmes on both a national and local level, setting and delivering key savings targets whilst maintaining or exceeding standards.
ISS in partnering with Local Authorities are proud to deliver a wide range of services from looking after Parks, open spaces and leisure and library facilities for the benefit of the community. Providing secure and safe serviced environments for educational and care facilities through to maintaining corporate and commercial properties often within highly populated and dense communities.
Why make ISS your first choice?
Whatever the requirements within your local authority, ISS will discuss your needs, then design and deliver a tailored solution. We will help:
• Reduce your costs by streamlining your management and operational processes
• Provide quality results while freeing your staff to focus on other tasks
• Satisfy your requirements for supporting local enterprise
• Reduce your risk, as you have chosen a company that complies with every relevant best practice and quality standard
• Set up your solution quickly and efficiently, then ensure you experience excellent outcomes and savings throughout the contract.
• Develop and deliver
• Transfer of risk
• Reduction in property and space
• Integrated service delivery models
• Shared services (internal and external)
• Cost to affordability
ISS is proud to be a Government Procurement Services (GPS) partner on the Facilities Management Framework (RM708)