This website is made available by ISS UK Ltd (“ISS”), Velocity 1, Brooklands Drive,Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0SL (company registration number 00463951).
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in your web browser or the hard drive of your computer in order to recognize your computer on recurring visits. This allows us to provide you with an experience tailored towards your needs and allow us to improve our site.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
• Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc.) to enable us a) to perform statistical analyses of e.g. number of visitors, information on location, interests and the like to learn about our visitors and b) to improve the website friendliness and usability, e.g. on the basis of website traffic measurements.
• Addthis (provided by AddThis, Inc.) to enable the visitors of our website to use social media features, like sharing, sending or recommending pages to others.
• Youtube (provided by YouTube LLC.) to store session preferences (e.g. language) and suggest other content based on your previous uses (only activated when you are logged in to Youtube when visiting our website and only when clicking the YouTube button).
• Facebook (provided by Facebook, Inc.) to identify users logged in to Facebook for the purpose of sharing content on Facebook (only when you are logged in to Facebook when visiting our website and only when clicking the Facebook button).
• LinkedIn (provided by LinkedIn Corp.) to enable the “follow” and “share” features of LinkedIn (only when you are logged in to LinkedIn when visiting our website and only when clicking the LinkedIn button).
• SC_ANALYTICS_GLOBAL_COOKIE. Used for identifying returning visits from a single user.
• SC_ANALYTICS_SESSION_COOKIE. Used to identify a sequence of HTTP requests from a single user.
• ASP.NET_SessionId. Used to allow HTTP requests to be linked to server-side session data.
• #lang. Used by Sitecore to save the current language in a cookie.
• use_cookies. Remember choice of cookie acceptance.
• Additional Cookies (e.g Google Maps).
3. Your options
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser setting to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies all cookies will expire after [TBC].
4. Contact details
If you have any questions or comments, please contact ISS by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org