Making the right impression for a global accountancy firm
A leading global accountancy company required an exceptional front of house and facilities solution that reflected its strong brand values and impressive new offices. At this client’s UK headquarters, we not only transformed their front of house, maintenance and facilities services, we also successfully brought the company's existing support staff on board through a seamless TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Employment) process.
We deliver a selection of front of house solutions (reception, meeting room management, switchboard, helpdesk, and audio and video conferencing), alongside facilities support services. The contract at the company's London office embraces 1,400 employees and 185,000 square feet of workspace.
Our team also successfully moved front of house services from a number of locations to one iconic office in London. Additionally, we have provided consultancy and training to the company's regional locations, to align front of house services with the London operation.
Since starting the contract and implementing our solutions, we have:
- transformed an old-fashioned front of house service into a modern and dynamic solution where staff greet visitors by name and make everyone feel welcome
- introduced a one-team approach between various front of house operations and service providers, to meet the needs of individual customers
- seamlessly transferred existing employees to the ISS team
- empowered the team to take pride in delivering an exceptional customer-focused service
- provided an efficient meeting-room service through proactively and professionally managing the rooms
- reduced overall costs by incorporating the security function into our operations.
A customer at our client site said, "I met two senior visiting executives yesterday. Unprompted, they both commented on the excellent welcome they received. They were most impressed to be greeted by name on the first floor, and felt cared for and important. They said, 'If that's how you treat your clients, we can see why you are successful.'"